09/23/17 & 09/24/17
-Cajun Beans and Rice (V)
-Breakfast Potatoes (V)
*Menu subject to change as ingredients become available*
Please call for soups as they are frequently changed
as one variety runs out.
Visit the link below for our Monthly Menu
(Subject to change)
Hot Bar : M-F 11am - 5pm
S-S 9am - 2pm
Salad Bar : M-F 8am - 5pm
S-S 10am - 5pm
Made to Order Hot Sandwich : Everyday
11am - 2pm
Soup : M-F 8am - 5pm
S-S 10am - 5pm
Coffee : Everyday!
8am - 5:00pm
Please be aware that our soups are made fresh in individual batches & may change during the day as they sell out & are replaced with new varieties.
**(GF) Not prepared in a certified gluten-free facility
The Grocery department is bursting with everything you need!
Many organic and non-GMO products & over 40 locally produced products!
- Complete cooking/baking section. Includes sensitive/restricted diet flours, a huge selection of oils, hard-to-find ingredients and safe & clean food colorings. Seasonal baking supplies as well.
- Healthy & delicious snacks of all varieties! Fruit leathers, a diverse chocolate section featuring organic, fair-trade chocolate, MN local candies, and seasonal treats for the holidays.
- Earth & people-friendly cleaning supplies, kitchen & bathroom supplies as well.
- Ethnic foods; Asian, Indian, & Latin inspired foods, sauces, soups, breads & marinades.
- A fantastic Macrobiotic section.
- Baby section featuring healthy snacks, teething snacks, clean-list formulas and more.
- Pet care section featuring regular & special diet cat & dog foods as well as supplements and treats.
Need gluten-free foods? We have gluten-free sections throughout the store. Baking, cereal & bars, pasta, snacks & more. Gluten-free shelves can be identified by an orange strip on the shelf to help our customers easily shop for their dietary needs.
Frozen Foods Department
We have a great selection of frozen entrees, pastas, pesto, burritos, frozen pizza, and crusts too. We have a nice selection of frozen veggies and fruit as well as pie crusts, wraps, bagels, breads, juices, ice creams & dairy-free desserts.
We also carry frozen meat alternatives such as vegetarian chick’n nuggets, veggie burgers and faux meatloaf.
We love to support our MN bakers! We carry local bread from Duluth, Minneapolis & Elk River.
Here is our delivery schedule for our artisan breads!
Backwards Bread Company - Wednesday & Saturday by 11:00
3rd Street Bakery – Tuesdays and Fridays by 1pm
Diamond City Bread – Tues & Fri between 2pm and 4pm
Turtle Bread Company – Tuesday & Friday around noon
Alvarado St. Bread – Tuesday & Thursday around noon
Rudi’s Bread – Tuesdays & Thursdays by noon
Contact our grocery department directly at email@example.com
B.T. McElrath Chocolates - Minneapolis, MN
Barsy’s Almonds - St. Paul, MN
Winter Goddess sweets - Minneapolis, MN
Kay’s Naturals - Clara City, MN
Camphill Cookies - Sauk Centre, MN
Marquette Honey - Little Falls, MN
Sweet Bee Honey - Spicer, MN
Gun Flint Trail Syrups - Grand Marais, MN
Positively 3rd St. Bread - Duluth, MN
Diamond City Bread - Elk River, MN
Turtle Bread Bakery - Minneapolis, MN
Uncle Pete's Mustard - Rice, MN
Stanley’s Sugarbush - Miltona, MN
Pelucidor Farms - Milaca, MN
Sturdiwheat - Red Wing, MN
Red Lake Nation Wild Rice - Red Lake, MN
Minnesalsa - Hugo, MN.
Whole Grain Milling Chips - Welcome, MN
Emmerich's Spices - Avon, MN
Triple Crown BBQ Sauce - Minneapolis, MN
Smudi’s Oil – Pierz, MN
Pure Soap Laundry Flakes & Soap Bar – Pine River, MN