December 11, 2013
• Sweet & Spicy Beef Chili
• Creamy Cauliflower
• Vegetable Vegetarian
Hot Bar Menu:
South of the Border
• Corn Fritters (V)
• Beef Taco Salad (GF)
• Venezuelan Black Beans (V, GF)
• Steamed Greens (V, GF)
Click HERE to download our December hot-bar menu!
Please be aware that our soups are made fresh in individual batches & may change during the day as they sell out & are replaced with new varieties.
**(GF) Not prepared in a certified gluten-free facility
Stop in & check us out! Everyone is welcome to shop the Good Earth!
No membership is required! Click here to learn about the benefits of membership.
The Good Earth Food Co-op would like
to invite you to become a Member Owner!
Membership is a onetime purchase of Equity Shares, not an annual fee. Your equity dollars are refundable upon request. Your shares contribute towards all of the expenses needed to run the Cooperative business and all improvements we make for your shopping experience. Member Owners can be proud to support a community owned store committed to providing high quality food.
Members Owners receive other benefits, too!
- Monthly discount 5% once per month.
- Member monthly specials - look for the red signs on the shelves.
- Four newsletters mailed to your home or e-mailed to you.
- 10% discount on pre-ordered cases of products.
- “Member Super Sunday,” the first Sunday of the month! Members can take advantage of this great deal! Purchase $100.00 or more and receive $10.00 off of your purchase!
- Voting privileges in Co-op Board elections, choosing members of the Board of Directors. The opportunity to run for the Board of Directors, or join a Board Committee.
- Working Member Program. Join a Board Committee, join the food sampling program at the co-op or work at co-op community events to earn a discount.
- Check cashing for up to $20.00 over your purchase.
Thank you for considering membership at the Good Earth Food Co-op!
How to join…
Become a Member-It’s Easy!
- Fill out the membership application. Membership Application
- Only one primary name on each membership.
- Choose a payment plan that is right for you. *Pay in Full($90.00 equity share plus $10.00 voting stock) or *Payment plan (Four consecutive payments of $25.00).
- Mail or bring your application and payment to the Good earth Co-op. (Credit cards accepted).
More about your membership:
- Gifted membership applications are available. Please ask the Staff.
- Applications are subject to approval by the Board of Directors.
- Membership is subject to the by-laws of the association.
- Payment plan consists of (4) payments of $25.00 dollars for 4 consecutive months not to exceed 4 months. Failure to make the payments in 4 months will result in your membership becoming inactive, and loss of benefits. Please note: an inactive membership can be reactivated within 12 months for a fee of $10.00. Failure to make your payments within 12 months will result in your membership being cancelled and all payments being forfeited and invested into the Co-op.