-Kalamata Tempeh (V)
-Patatas Bravas (V)
-Steamed Corn (V)
*Menu subject to change as ingredients become available*
Please call for soups as they are frequently changed
as one variety runs out.
Visit the link below for our Monthly Menu
(Subject to change)
Hot Bar : M-F 11am - 5pm
S-S 9am - 2pm
Salad Bar : M-F 8am - 5pm
S-S 10am - 5pm
Made to Order Hot Sandwich : Everyday
11am - 2pm
Soup : M-F 8am - 5pm
S-S 10am - 5pm
Coffee : Everyday!
8am - 5:00pm
Please be aware that our soups are made fresh in individual batches & may change during the day as they sell out & are replaced with new varieties.
**(GF) Not prepared in a certified gluten-free facility
Refrigerated & Dairy
Our cold-foods department features a wide variety of goods, many of which are locally produced in our Midwest region. You can shop with confidence knowing that our refrigerated buyer mindfully selects the highest quality products, with the best possible ingredients for your table.
We’re pleased to offer high-quality products such as WI produced Crystal Ball Farm non-homogenized, organic, grass-fed, glass-bottled milk. A lost taste of the past and customer favorite! We offer locally produced eggs & butter as well as a complete selection of non-dairy and/or vegan refrigerated foods. These are just a few of the highlights of the refrigerated department:
- Soy, Almond, & Coconut milks, delicious non-dairy yogurts, & healthy dairy-free butters & spreads.
- Tofu, Seitan, tempeh, faux meat and other meat-free protein options.
- Check out our fermented foods section which features kefir, kim chi, cultured pickles & various varieties of sauerkrauts and locally grown fermented veggies.
- We offer gluten-free, raw, vegan cookies, macaroons, tarts and other chilled treats.
- Wisconsin produced NessAlla Kombucha in half-gallon glass growlers for optimal savings on your favorite drink. We’re the only place in the area that sells Kombucha by the growler!
- Refreshing grab & go beverages such as coconut water, organic pops & juices, kombucha, kvass, bottled teas & pH balanced waters.
- Minnesota made Holy Land hummus & pita breads. (From Minneapolis)
- Imported and seasonal juices/ciders
Owners save 10% off the case price!
Like a product we don’t carry or want a case of your own? Our customers love our special order program! Call, email or stop in. We'd love to help you find what you're looking for.
To contact the refrigerated/dairy department directly, email Kelsey at:
We would love to hear from you!
Here is a list of our Cold Foods P6 Local Vendors!
Crystal Ball Dairy Milk & Heavy Cream - Osceola, WI
Stony Creek Dairy Milk & Butter - Melrose, MN
Kalona Supernatural - Kalona, IA
DCBL Acres (dozen) - Avon, MN
Eli Borntraeger Amish Eggs (dozen) - Clarissa, MN
Larry Schultz Organic Eggs (bulk) - Owatonna, MN
Holy Land Hummus & Pita Breads - Minneapolis, MN
Spirit Creek Farm Lacto-Fermented Veggies - Bayfield, WI
NessAlla Artisan Small-batch Kombucha - Madison, WI
Pam’s Pepper Jam- Minneapolis,MN
Tree Fort- Minneapolis,MN
Becki’s Olive Salsa- Eau Claire, WI
Nordic Creamery- Westby,WI
Rochdale Farms Cooperative-La Crosse,WI
Eichten’s Hidden Acres-Center City,MN
Punk Rawk Labs-Minneapolis,MN Seasonal
Valley View Cheese Cooperative-South Wayne,WI