Organic All-Purpose Flour
There are many things that you have to take into consideration when it comes to baking. Take note that you must not only be good at following the procedures on how to bake your favorite dessert or bread. At the same time, you should also make it a top priority to use only the best ingredients for your baking needs. Keep in mind that doing these things can help you come up with better baked goods that everyone will surely love.
Nowadays, many people are shifting to using organic all-purpose flour because of the health benefits it provides. The good thing about this type of flour is that it is milled from grains that are absolutely chemical-free or have not been exposed to synthetic pesticides. As a result, organic flour has more nutrients and a lot healthier for all consumers.
One of the known benefits of organic flour is that it is a good source of protein. Take note that having sufficient proteins in your body can help both your physical and mental development. Aside from this, going for organic flour can help your body improve its insulin response. Since it has high levels of magnesium and zinc, it can help in regulating your blood sugar. In the long run, it can even decrease the chances of suffering from diabetes.
Now is your lucky day as our best-selling Gold Medal Organic All-Purpose Flour is ON SALE. Get this highly-recommended organic flour at a best deal! Plus, get access to the recipe below.
Homemade Whole Wheat Bread
- Organic whole wheat flour
- Warm water (110 degrees)
- Fresh yeast
All these ingredients can be purchased at Good Earth Food Co-op (online or in-store)
- Proof yeast by adding warm water, which must have a temperature of around 110 degrees.
- Slowly add and mix honey to your yeast so it will proof faster.
- Using a stand mixer, combine the fresh yeast with your choice of organic whole wheat flour. Knead the bread for around ten to twelve minutes by using the mixer.
- Add salt to taste.
- Transfer the mixture to a loaf bread pan.
- Pre-heat your oven at around 200 degrees and start baking your bread until it turns golden brown. The temperature should be 350 degrees.
- Take note that you must let the bread rise up to double its size or for only approximately twenty minutes.
Get ready to take out your freshly-baked bread from the oven. Spread butter on top of the bread loaf before serving. Enjoy :)